- By giving a donation towards the purchase of rhododendrons, azaleas, daffodils and/or snowdrops, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order on this website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with will be handled by the Penllergare Trust.
- Events outside the Penllergare Trust's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set on the date at which you placed your order.
- If you’re a tax-payer your donation can be increased by 25% at no cost to yourself because the Penllergare Trust is a registered charity (No. 1082128). Write "Gift Aid" in the message space at checkout and we'll make sure we get a Gift Aid Declaration form sent to you for completion.
- The Penllergare Trust has to pay a fee of 20p plus 3.4% of the transaction value, to cover the cost of processing the payment securely via Paypal.
- Prices are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- The Penllergare Trust reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before committing to give us any donations. You should understand that by donating through this website, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By donating through this website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to donate to us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all donations. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by the Penllergare Trust. The information you provide is only available to the Penllergare Trust and Tictail and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request the Penllergare Trust to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the Penllergare Trust Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside the Penllergare Trust's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that the Penllergare Trust is released from it's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products purchased as a result of your donation remain the Penllergare Trust's property. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Prices are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from the Penllergare Trust.
All transfers conducted through this website are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. The Penllergare Trust has to pay a fee of 20p plus 3.4% of the transaction value, to cover the cost of processing the payment securely. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
If you’re a tax-payer your donation can be increased by 25% at no cost to yourself because the Penllergare Trust is a registered charity (No. 1082128). Down-load the Gift Aid declaration, fill it in, and send it to us at: The Penllergare Trust, Room 101a, City and County of Swansea Offices, Penllergaer, Swansea, SA4 9GJ.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use this website without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On this website, we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
The Penllergare Trust reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, the Penllergare Trust has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. The Penllergare Trust shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
Tictail AB is not responsible for any content, interactions or transfers made on http://penllergare.tictail.com.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org